Position: Part-Time Production Assistant
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Wyndetryst is looking for an extremely detail oriented production assistant to join our team. This is a part-time position—varying from 10-25 hours per week. We are a boutique design studio located in Philadelphia with a wide variety of clients primarily in the health & beauty, non-profit and higher education industries.
On an “Average” day you will be:
- Entering revisions on a variety of print publications and web mockups.
- Cleaning up and preparing files for offset and digital printing as well as web programming.
- Reviewing design proofs to assure accuracy and consistency.
- Creating basic design layouts that follow templates and brand guidelines.
- Keeping shared files organized and updated.
- Extremely detail oriented. (We want you to see the missing period from across the room.)
- Organized, task driven, and flexible.
- Able to jump around from project to project very quickly and maintain consistent, accurate work.
- Able to adapt to internal production standards, in regards to file naming conventions, file management, etc.
- Proficient in using apple computers and the latest versions of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator and comfortable working in a web “cloud” based project management environment. (i.e. using dropbox, google docs, etc.)
- Comfortable taking direction and feedback from designers.
- Interested in design trends and love clean design.
- A good team player.
- An excellent communicator and possess strong writing skills.
- Open to learning new skills.
A few things you should know:
- We are VERY fast paced with constantly changing deadlines. We work best with “go with the flow” personalities.
- We have fun, laugh at ourselves a lot, yet are always professional with our clients.
- Our office is located in an 1800s converted church setup as a semi-private co-working space with a friendly community of creative professionals.
- We will consider flexible work situations (i.e. ability to work on site or from home) depending on the candidate and experience level. Candidates however, must be currently located in the Philadelphia Metropolitan Area.
So if you’ve read through all this, you meet many (or all) requirements, and would like to chat more, please email Matt at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- A little bit about your work experience, working style, availability and why you think you would be a good fit for our team.
- Current resume.
- Two professional references that can specifically speak to concrete examples of your skills as listed above.
No phone calls please.
For More Information about Wyndetryst visit: www.wyndetryst.com