Position: Photographer & Photoshop Production Expert
Location: Suburbs of Wilmington, Delaware: (10 min. N. of Newark; car required)
Website: Rare Americana
Start Date: Immediately
Position Type: Part-time, 3 days/week, Mon-Wed, 10am – 6pm
- Scan and photograph a wide variety of rare books, manuscripts, ephemera, and visual material. Image processing, color correction, and final output for web/print purposes.
- Excellent photography and demonstrable Photoshop skills are required. A working knowledge of InDesign is also required.
- There are some creative design aspects to this position, but it is first and foremost, high-efficiency production work. We issue online catalogs at a rapid clip and the position demands a fast and efficient workflow.
- This individual must calibrate how much time they should spend imaging each item, creating each catalog, or finishing each project; all based upon criteria communicated to them.
- Work collaboratively with clients and programmers to build, maintain, and update CMS websites using HTML/CSS.
- Participate in determining requirements for new websites and applications.
- Photography / Photoshop / InDesign skills – excellent and knowledgeable
- Responsible / Good critical eye
- Flexible and able to change workflow mid-stream
- Strong work ethic
- Efficient / Manual dexterity / Honesty
- Able to work autonomously
- File management skills
Benefits and Salary:
Environment is non-corporate; a respected small-team business, est. 1995.
Please send resume to email@example.com