Quaker City Mercantile is seeking an Account Manager who has 2-4 years of account management experience in an agency setting. This position is responsible for daily client activities including project management, timelines, budget, and relationship building. Must be able to respond to client emails, and phone calls quickly, while also simultaneously managing multiple projects.
- Receive client briefs and monitor workflow across account and creative team to ensure efficient delegation of projects, consisting of creative, social, strategic and various marketing programs.
- Manage weekly status calls with US and Global client
- Demonstrate consistent sound judgment and creative thinking.
- Must be detail oriented and thrive on organization
- Manage budgets and deliver projects within estimated costs.
- Schedule weekly meetings with larger team to walk through account status and brainstorming on all new projects
- Ensure team consistently delivers superior work
- Assists Sr. Account Manager on projects when needed
- Self-starter and self-motivated, not easily overwhelmed, capable of staying on track, and pursuing solutions without supervision
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and handle multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining a positive attitude.
- A team player who enjoys being challenged and who is willing to go above and beyond
- College degree required
- Approximately 3+ years of industry experience, preferably brand experience in an agency setting
- Basic knowledge using Microsoft tools (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Knowledge of project management software like Basecamp, Asana, or Salesforce requested, but not required
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills