Position: Social Media Community Manager
Website: Quaker City Mercantile
Position Type: Full-Time
The Social Media Manager position is a unique opportunity to work with new brands, deliver best-in-category results, and oversee its growth. This role is fast-paced and requires quick execution and ownership.
• Produce thoughtful and successful social media strategies based on client needs and broader marketing initiatives
• Curate multiple content calendars for a range of clients
• Immersive understanding of brand tone of voice and ability to pen social copy accordingly, for organic, paid, and community management purposes
• Daily posting, monitoring, and engagement of social media platforms for a range of clients.
• Project manage client requests in a timely fashion
• Liaise with the account and creative teams to brief social media and digital creative for a range of executions
• Identify User Generated content for cross posting opportunities
• Assist in the production of brand photo shoots, advising on shot lists, specs, etc. as it relates to social media best practice.
• Own the process of social channel updates as it relates to searchability and best practice as platforms evolve
• Stay abreast of industry news/updates to ensure all brands and channels are optimized
• Continue to monitor the social landscape for trends and opportunities our clients can capitalize on within their own social media content or strategies. • Advise on keywords and search terms, as well as paid audience building, and in some instances, execute small paid campaigns across Facebook and Instagram.
• 3 years + social media experience in an agency or corporate setting
• Expert knowledge Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, and Pinterest, as well as emerging platforms
• Proven self-starter that’s comfortable with a fast-paced environment, with ability to juggle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
• Strong communications and presentation skills and proven ability to own and manage tasks directly with client teams
• Familiarity with Facebook Business Manager, Ads Manager, as well as scheduling clients such as Sprout Social, Falcon, etc.
• Strong copywriting skills and proven ability to take on brand tone of voice • Demonstrated ability to compile, analyze, and present social performance metrics, as well as form actionable items for continued optimization
• Passion for social media and digital marketing with keen eye for trends
• Experience working within a project management system a plus