Position: Design Intern
Website: Push 10
Position Type: Internship
Start Date: 05/1/21
At Push10, we thrive on the open exchange of intellectual and creative energy. We are one team. We all join in, cross boundaries, share insights, get bold, get uncomfortable, lead, take responsibility, and share success. Together we create high-quality creative solutions that stand out from the competition. This summer, we’re looking for a design intern to join us as we build brands that we believe in from the ground up.
Primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Completing a designated series of designer-focused training exercises and working towards a comprehensive intern portfolio project.
• Assisting with the creation of client-facing concepts & materials for brand, print, and website projects.
• Creating internal concepts & materials for Push10 self-promotion.
• Writing and designing one blog post summarizing your internship experience.
The ideal candidate will be:
• A Junior or Senior year student with strong foundational knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and InVision.
•Completely at home on a Mac Proficient with MS Office and Google Apps. •Excellent at communication, presentation, and writing skills.