Position: Web/Database Applications Programmer
Location: King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
ProMetrics is seeking an experienced Web Developer/Analyst. You will be responsible for designing, developing, implementing and maintaining web applications. You will also assist in day-to-day support of multiple web-based applications across multiple clients, develop solutions to enhance the end-user experience, perform research and training, and work with third party information technology vendors and their associated products.
- Develop, support, and maintain multiple custom built web based [VB.net or C# – .Net 4.0] business applications with MS SQL Server back end.
- Quickly understand complex databases.
- Familiarity with SQL Server Stored Procedures for testing and debugging.
- Easily understand business processes and requirements and create requirements documents and page mockups as needed to communicate with clients and internal staff.
- Analyze and solve complex problems.
- Develop web services, desktop applications, and web portals as needed.
- The candidate must possess at least 3 years of development experience, have strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, superb critical thinking and problem-solving skills, and the ability to self-train and train others.
- The ability to work independently without technical guidance.
- Must be able to effectively provide leadership and vision within the company for software development.
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills; the ability to communicate and interact with people from diverse backgrounds and to maintain a positive and collaborative work environment.
- Experience working in all phases of a full software development lifecycle.
This position is Full time, not contract.
This position is on-site — no relocation or telecommuting candidates, please.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience. Generous benefits & 401K.
NO RECRUITERS, PLEASE.