Position: Production Specialist
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Website: Jefferson Health
Position Type: Full-time staff
Oversees production of a high volume of print, digital, and multimedia projects for the enterprise, and a variety of work with aggressive deadlines, while continually communicating with teams on daily workflow and deadlines. Includes project planning, workflow management, vendor negotiations, quality control, logistical coordination. Maintains efficient workflow within department at all times.
- Serves as primary point of contact to assign and oversee a high volume of print, digital, and multimedia projects for the enterprise.
- Oversees workload of in-house design team; frequently reassigns and reprioritizes projects based on due dates, staff availability/skills, and resources.
- Creates and manages project and operational details, including scope, due dates, assignments, estimates, costs, specs, production schedules.
- Oversees projects from creative kickoff through production to final delivery and distribution.
- Demonstrate experience and comfortability in working in project management software and systems.
- Collaborates with the enterprise-wide Marketing team using departmental collaboration tool. Interacts with co-workers, visitors, and other staff consistent with the iSCORE values of Jefferson.
OTHER FUNCTIONS AND COMPETENCIES needed in addition to Essential Functions:
- Must comfortably assess, manage, assign and oversee a high volume and variety of projects with aggressive deadlines.
- Communicate and confer daily with design and marketing teams to ensure seemless worklflow.
- Evaulate project requests and recommend cost-effective options as necessary.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create and maintain workflow systems and processes in project collaboration tool.
- Provide guidance and expertise of scheduling video and photo shoots.
- Collaborate with system administrator to archive and manage files in the digital asset management system.
- Coordinate and schedule photo and video shoots with internal stakeholders and external vendors.
- Cultivate excellent working relationships with internal team, client contacts, and external vendors (print, photography, etc).
- Demonstrate knowledge of current logo/branding guidelines.
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge in print/digital/video/photography production processes. Demonstrate excellent organizational and time management skills, independent decision making, with capacity for multi-tasking.
- Must be detail oriented, accountable, and have a strong work ethic.
- Collaborates with enterprise-wide Marketing teams (Marketing, Creative Services, Communications, Public Affairs, Social Media, Web/Interactive Marketing), as well as clients.
- Interfaces and collaborates with external vendors to facilitate printing, photography, and video needs.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in project management with strong print/digital/video production background in a high-volume, fast-paced professional marketing environment such as an advertising agency or graphic design firm is required.
- Proven experience developing schedules and timelines for projects required.
- Proficiency in Office software is required.
- Expert knowledge in project management software.
Bachelor’s degree in project management, marketing, graphic design, or related field required.
Mac-based Creative Cloud design suite is a plus (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.).
- Benefits and Salary
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Program
- Life Insurance for Employees & Dependents
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Assistance
- Online Educational Partnerships 403(b)
- Matched Savings Plan
- Cash Balance Pension Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance Benefit
- Voluntary Disability Benefits
- Employee Reward & Recognition Programs
- Discounted Auto & Homeowner’s Insurance
- Competitive Compensation Program
- Generous Time-off policies
- Employee Wellness Program