Position: Graphic Designer
Premier statewide professional association seeks a Graphic Designer with the skills and passion to bridge business strategy and creativity. As the internal marketing agency for the entire organization, the strategic marketing team needs a Graphic Designer to create highly engaging print and electronic designs across customer touch points. Bring your fresh ideas and talent to work for us!
- Design original print and electronic pieces including direct mail, e-mail, web site, presentations, video graphics, online learning materials, brand collateral
- Collaborate as a team player, work proactively with multiple stakeholders
- Translate project objectives and create solutions that combine functionality and aesthetics
- Apply brand style guide elements ensuring consistency with brand positioning
- Construct project mock-ups for presentation
- Write up project specifications to quote with vendors
- Exceptional attention to detail and an obsession for consistency
- Handle multiple projects in a fast-paced work environment
- Continuously seek to improve the company’s approach to design by keeping up to date with trends, best practices, digital advancements and competitors.
- Bachelor’s: Graphic Design
- 3-5 yrs. experience
- Highly proficient in all industry leading software including PC based Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), and Adobe Acrobat
- Graphic design skill sets including an eye for layout, typography, color, message hierarchy, content readability
- Understanding of print process and production, including mock-up creation and quoting
- Understanding of multimedia/interactive design principles, and the ability to design for web, mobile, and video
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, responsive and adaptive design, and other development languages and processes
- Experience with cross platform marketing campaigns, social media graphics, and Content Management Systems
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Resourceful and creative thinker
The Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) is the premier association for CPAs in Pennsylvania with more than 22,000 members working in public accounting, industry, government and education. PICPA provides an excellent work environment and a competitive benefits package, including generous health benefits and flexible work schedules. Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Employer paid Health, Dental, Life & Disability Insurance for employees, beginning first day of employment
- Health Insurance – Employer pays a portion of dependent coverage and deductible
- 401k and Roth 401k Plans – eligible on one year anniversary – 100% employer match up to 6%, plus 2% regardless of employee participation
- 35 hour work week, 9-5 Schedule – Flexible schedules available after 6 months
- Tuition reimbursement for grade C or better
- TransitChek – pretax deduction for public transportation
To apply, please submit resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. No phone calls please. PICPA is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).