The Digital Production Designer will support the internal marketing departments and external creative agency to create, slice, resize, optimize and prep artwork for web/landing pages, email, social platforms, as well as display advertising.
- Creates and finalizes web ready assets based on concepts and templates provided by Penn’s agency for digital media marketing and advertising to include website graphics for desktop and mobile websites, emails, social media posts, online display advertising gifs, video and animations. This includes but is not limited to: photo editing, cropping, retouching, slicing and resizing assets for online distribution.
- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs.
- Responsible for effectively communicating with and hand-off assets to appropriate website Managers and Specialists within the department.
- Produces finished, creative content artwork in appropriate sizes and formats in a timely and accurate manner, as directed and prioritized by the Digital Production Design Manager.
- Organizes, maintains and files work on the network in an organized fashion, following the standards/guidelines for the master file structure and naming conventions.
- Manages graphic templates by updating and archiving them as necessary.
- Works with other Production Designers on best practices and online standards as they apply to digitally based design work.
- Maintains daily assigned workflow and deliver pieces as required by assigned deadlines.
- Produces creative designs for projects as necessary.
- Develops and implements creative designs for projects as necessary.
- Coordinates the creative design and production of materials for marketing programs, ad campaigns, and on-property collateral as directed and assigned by the Digital Production Design Manager.
- Communicates and interfaces effectively with internal clients to determine the scope of a project; present creative design concepts to internal clients (managers and departments); designs and creates graphics for advertising/marketing material based on the concepts needed for the materials.
- Reviews designs for errors before printing and publishing them.
- Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to management.
This job does not have supervisory responsibilities.
For consideration, applicants must provide a link on their resume to an online advertising portfolio that demonstrates creative digital design experience.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university in, graphic/digital design, or related field ; three to five years’ experience in a digital production environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point).
- Proven experience with creating innovative design concepts using originality and creativity.
- Must have firm understanding of the design constraints that digital assets will need to support (HTML, CSS, Flash, Web Video, Email, and Social Media platforms).
- Must have proficiency in image optimization and production processes for web (jpg, png, gif).
- Ability to adapt to changes in prioritization or schedules of items in the work queue as necessary when communicated/directed.
- Must have excellent organization skill with ability to work in layers with folder groups within Photoshop, follow naming conventions, and file work on the network.
- Ability to translate agency traditional creative concepts artwork into web graphics.
- Must be a subject matter expert in Photoshop, with intermediate to advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite design applications (Illustrator, InDesign, and After Effects).
- Ability to work in a busy office environment and effectively collaborate with internal marketing partners.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Apply here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/7thvv988cq