Position: Digital Production Design Manager
The Digital Production Design Manager will lead the centralized production and delivery of digital & print asset creation for responsive web, email, social media, out of home, direct mail and online display advertising graphics. This position will partner with Regional Digital Managers on centralized asset production and direct manage/supervise the production team. It is a hands-on position, which includes contributing to graphics production overflow as needed, in addition to managing.
- Responsible for directing the operations and staff of the corporate digital production team.
- Develops, implements and manages operational goals and monitors achievements of performance and profit objectives in all areas of responsibility.
- Coordinates with Penn internal Marketing Departments, and Penn’s creative and digital media agency partners.
- Supports the execution of how new creative ideas (i.e. new website landing page templates, email templates, marketing campaigns, and display advertising) translate to digital with internal and external creative partners.
- Finalizes layouts/create online ready assets derived from concepts/files provided by creative agency to be prepared for digital media; including website graphics for desktop and mobile sites, emails, online display advertising, gifs, video and animations.
- Quality control for images and proofreading prior to final hand-off to media buying agency for online advertising flights – ensuring creative assets are prepared, optimized, sliced and all size variations are delivered on time, error-free and adhering to spec.
- Coordinates with Regional Digital Strategists to hand-off finalized/QA'd banner asset packages for media flights according to media run deadlines.
- Participates in daily stand-ups within an agile structured workflow, and coordinate daily prioritization of work for production team queue; communicate status of queue as agreed upon with Regional Digital Strategists.
- Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to Executive Management.
- Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Digital Design, Fine Arts or related field from an accredited four-year college or university.
- 5-8 years of experience in a production environment, 4 years of which include management, preferably in a fast paced, high volume digital advertising or in-house brand environment.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and quality-driven, with the ability to work efficiently and with a strong sense of urgency.
- Experience with responsive website and email design best practices including adhering to ADA website compliance regulations, and web/email optimization for mobile devices.
- Ability to communicate and exchange designs with internal marketing partners, and external agency partners.
- Proven managerial and critical thinking skills required.
- Must possess excellent employee relations skills.
- Ability to respond calmly and make rational decisions when required.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other departments and leaders to complete property/corporate initiatives and effective day to day operations.
- Ability to meet deadlines and effectively manage multiple priorities in a demanding work environment
- Must be proficient in Microsoft applications (Excel, Outlook, Word). Expert in: Adobe Creative Suite; Photoshop, Illustrator, Image Ready, After Effects, Flash Experience with design for e-commerce sites a plus Knowledge of JIRA is a plus
This job will have supervisory responsibilities.
- Responsible for staff development and training programs.
- Responsible for rewards and recognition program to maximize employee engagement.
- Evaluates team members within department and delivers constructive feedback to employees in regards to performance.
- Determines recommendation for staffing (including interviewing and hiring) and scheduling (planning, assigning and directing work) to meet business needs.
- Determines work procedures and expedites workflow.
- Responsible for employee performance (disciplining, coaching, counseling).
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/wkjn9xdgrr