Position: Project Manager
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Website: Paragraph Inc
Our ideal candidate for a Project Manager is an energetic and communicative team player who is highly organized and not afraid to take on new challenges to better serve the clients and our team. They would be responsible for planning, organizing, managing and helping to execute projects from beginning to end. The project scopes can vary from single pieces of collateral to multifaceted, multichannel marketing campaigns
- Work under the direction of the account manager to collect client and project information, objectives, budgets, deadlines, etc.
- Assign project team members to tasks within the project, while creating and managing detailed schedules throughout the duration of the project
- Monitor and manage project budgets and resources
Subcontractor Procurement and Liaison:
- Research and Identify appropriate subcontractors/vendors for necessary projects
- Negotiate appropriate costs and contracts for various projects, such as: print manufacturing, web development, photography, and videography.
- Communicate directly with subcontractors/vendors to manage workflow and project timelines
- Consult with Principal and Account Manager on appropriate responses and correspondence strategies
- Managing vendor and product invoices
- Managing office maintenance requests
- Maintaining inventory of internal supplies
The ideal candidate must possess:
- 3-5 years of agency experience
- A highly organized, proactive, efficient, and detail-oriented work style
- The ability to communicate effectively
- Highly developed teamwork skills
- Strong proofreading skills
- Knowledge of SEO, Google AdWords (both display and text) and other relevant digital marketing tools
Please send your resume and any relevant project plans or work examples to email@example.com.