Position: Digital Designer
Location: Bala Cynwyd, PA
Position Type: Part-Time
The history of Orchestra began in 1995 when Chantal and Pierre Mestre created a family business for the sole purpose of bringing style and choice to your children’s closet. Their goal? To offer the highest quality and the latest innovations at the lowest prices all year round. Through their efforts, Club Orchestra was born! Thanks to its success, the brand’s concept and offers have evolved over the years and today has more than 600 stores throughout the world in pursuit of the same goal: to make life as parents easier. A club proposing unique offers, a “one stop shopping” concept store, personalized services, a unique range of quality products: Orchestra has been accompanying and helping your families for over 20 years.
In April 2017, Orchestra began its endeavor into the US market and launched it web store, with the opening of its first US brick and mortar a month later in the King of Prussia mall.
The digital designer will work closely with the digital director and marketing assistant to create and deliver digital assets for responsive/adaptive web, email, social media, and digital display marketing ads. In addition to digital assets, there will be some print design needed for in-store displays, mailers, and other. This position will begin as part-time (3 days a week) with opportunity to grow in to a full-time position.
- Create all digital asset deliverables including desktop/mobile homepage designs, landing pages, emails, social media creative, & digital display ads
- Implement all digital assets within DemandWare CMS and email service provider
- Work with Digital Director, Digital Marketing, and Web Analyst to optimize digital assets to market trends and analytics findings
- Collaborate with marketing & store team for in-store graphics needs
- Maintain brand identity across omni-channel platforms with quality design and attention to detail
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree or previous professional experience necessary
- Must have experience designing for web and emails with knowledge of design best practices and ADA standards and device optimization
- HTML/CSS knowledge required
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiarity with CMS systems, specifically DemandWare/Salesforce, will be favored
- Ability to meet deadlines efficiently and effectively manage multiple projects
- Ability to communicate designs to internal stakeholders and external vendors, when necessary
- Self-motivated, independent, and organized