Position: Senior Graphic Designer, Brand UI/UX
Location: Morgantown, PA
Position Type: W-2 Employee
Start Date: ASAP
As the Senior Graphic Designer, Brand UI/UX you will use your mastery of design thinking and design process to create seamless, premium experiences across all digital platforms for Nuna customers and consumers. Your forward-thinking, human-centered, analytics-informed design solutions will match that of Nuna’s leading-edge baby products as we present them to a constantly evolving global marketplace. Designing cohesive content and intuitive omni-channel brand experiences with best-in-class visuals is your key responsibility. You will also drive innovative visual storytelling by ideating and executing creative, quality templates and graphics for digital marketing campaigns from paid advertisements, social content, emails, and beyond.
UX/Customer Journey & UI/Graphics & Content
• Lead with a mobile first approach to plan and execute premium, unique designs and intuitive, easy-to-use online experiences.
• Design templates and pixel-perfect graphics for omni-channel marketing efforts including but not limited to emails, paid advertisements, and organic social media content.
• Work with Product Team to design product pages.
• Work with Creative Team to concept landing pages that reflect brand objectives and storytelling.
• Ensure all website content you publish is up-to-date and accurately reflects critical product information.
• Work with Digital Strategy Team to identify opportunities to optimize content performance and execute solutions.
• Work with Information Technology Team to plan, scope, and complete discovery, wireframes, testing, iteration, and synthesis of website UX builds.
• Leverage data and brand direction equally to inform strategy and solutions.
• Rapidly develop prototypes to test while seeking input early and often while collaborating with leadership, strategists, and UX designers.
• Present concepts, mockups, and storyboards for necessary campaign execution across multiple teams.
• Collaborate cross-departmentally to elevate user experience across all digital channels, and to validate solutions.
• Collaborate with other designers to give and receive thoughtful feedback.
• Strive for continuous content, usability and visual improvement.
• Ensure visual, communication and brand standards are met across all projects.
• Work with brand and creative leadership to develop comprehensive digital brand standards.
• Create scalable design systems and patterns for user journeys.
• Keep up to date on design/tech best practices and advancements in tools and resources.
• Stay current on competitor’s—and other verticals’— actions and trends in design/UX spaces.
• Cultivate visual excellence and contribute to a positive team culture.
• Ready to jump into divergent projects and new tasks across the creative team as needs warrant. This position description is intended to provide a summary of the major duties, tasks and responsibilities of this position and shall not be considered an exhaustive listing of all work requirements.
Requirements and Qualifications:
Experience & Education
• Minimum six (6+) years of progressive experience in similar roles.
• Degree/Certification in Graphic Design, Visual Communications, UX Design, Interactive Design, Service Design, or equivalent. (One or more)
• Portfolio that represents a proven eye for successful digital UX/UI design.
• Experience working in the global retail and ecommerce industries highly desirable.
Skills & Competencies
• Complete understanding of how data, strategy, content, and design intersect.
• Highly developed empathy and curiosity for understanding people, behaviors, attitudes, needs, and motivations.
• Equally creative and analytical.
• Exceptional listing skills; hungry to absorb a range of data, brand information, ideas, objectives and creative direction in order to produce the best expert solutions.
• Exceptional communication skills; adept at communicating technical and creative concepts to cross-departmental audiences.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills; ability to deal tactfully with diverse teams, situations, and ideas.
• Highly organized and meticulously attentive to details.
• Naturally inclined to self-motivate, take initiative, and work efficiently.
• Able to balance and appropriately prioritize multiple projects in a fast-moving environment.
• Welcomes collaboration, has a healthy appetite for feedback, and thrives in a high-performance culture.
• Passionate about learning and staying on the cusp of what’s next in design and technology. Technology
• Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
• Experience in prototyping platforms such as Sketch, Figma, Balsamiq, or equivalent.
• Experience in front-end languages such as HTML, and CSS.
• Experience with Magento, DotDigital, Yotpo, WordPress, InVision, Google Analytics: a plus.
• Excels in learning new software with ease.
• Ability to work extended hours as business needs warrant; may include nights and/or weekends.