Position: Graphic Designer
Location: Rodney Square Office, Wilmington, DE
Website: M&T Bank
Position Type: 20 Hours per week minimum
Collaborate with marketing partners and clients to develop creative solutions for all media channels that will enhance the customer experience and properly convey the M&T Bank and Wilmington Trust brands.
Nature and Scope:
- Work directly with the in-house marketing team and senior design staff to develop and implement a broad range of collateral including print and digital marketing for the company within the brand and design standards of the organization.
- Collaborate with marketing partners and clients to solidify project objectives and desired goals.
- Make marketing recommendations and decisions to improve customer communications.
- Design and produce compelling, effective publications, articles, sales materials, infographics, professional presentations, advertising, web banners, brochures, emails, and other marketing materials
- Maintain M&T and Wilmington Trust brand identities consistently and accurately in all media and marketing materials.
- Maintain all files and resources per department standards.
- Work directly with print and web vendors as well as internal web developers to recommend and supply proper files.
- Perform other job related tasks as requested by manager.
- The incumbent works with internal M&T customers and external vendors.
Technical Skill Sets:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or equivalent design experience
- 3 – 5 years professional graphic design experience
Optional Skill Sets:
- High proficiency in latest versions of Adobe Creative Suite
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to detail regarding page grid, typography, and image/text relationships
- Ability to prepare and manage digital files for printing
Other Job Related Abilities:
- Information design and/or data visualization background a plus
- Experience with web design, HTML, email marketing, a plus
- Experience with animation and video, interactive presentations a plus
- Ability to juggle multiple deadline-driven projects
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional client service.
- Well-organized individual with time management and prioritization skills.
- Ability to communicate with tact and diplomacy with internal and external customers.