Position: Production Designer
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Start Date: 10/01/2018
Position Type: Contract
Salary Range: Hourly
HATE COMIC SANS? YOU MIGHT BE OUR TYPE! (bah-dum-bum… we’re here all week) You’re a clear and articulate communicator, deliberate in your design approach, and thoughtful with your feedback. You show great empathy for your audience and craft beautiful work on the daily. Your work improves the lives of everyone lucky enough to set eyes on it.
- Work with a large range of clients of all sizes
- Interpret clients’ design needs and develop creative solutions
- Develop concepts and determine how to represent them visually
- Develop new brands and execute creative within established ones
- Work on teams and on your own, and be able to present creative internally to directors and account managers
- Work with project managers to develop project timelines
- Work with print vendors on project needs, receive quotes, and establish schedules
Benefits and Salary:
- Awareness or obsession of high-quality typography and design
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Working knowledge of Sketch and Keynote
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- A dope wardrobe, or at least a sickening collection of vintage concert tees
LESS LAYERS. MORE OPPORTUNITIES.
Work directly with the top brass. Have your voice heard. There are no walls. Except in our conference rooms.
STRICT “NO A-HOLES” POLICY.
Our strength is our diversity, so be yourself – unless that self, is an a-hole.
WAIT, THERE’S MORE!
Apply now and you’ll receive: 401k (after 90 days) Medical/dental/vision Commuter benefits Physical trainer 2x a week + yoga once a week Champagne Fridays.
If you like working in bright, open spaces, use the occasional cuss word, enjoy a sick view of Broad Street, and feel good about solving clients’ problems, you might be a MODerati.