Position: Marketing Coordinator/Design Assistant
Location: West Chester, PA
Position Type: Full or Part-time
Salary Range: Entry-Level
MERJE is seeking a pro-active and detail oriented Marketing Coordinator to assist in the pursuit of environmental graphic design opportunities. The position will report directly to the firm principals. The position may also include assisting designers with EGD projects.
- Coordinate and produces marketing efforts, including;
- Request for Proposals / Qualifications submissions
- Website informational updates
- Creates and maintains project pages and staff resumes.
- Completes forms, client questionnaires, and qualifying statements (limited)
- Produce graphics and visuals necessary for proposals and presentations
- Identify and organize potential project teams (sub-consultants)
- Proposal production (copying, binding, trimming, shipping, etc.)
- Maintain existing website (revisions, updates, etc.)
- General office admin: answer phones, shipping, etc.
- Researches leads, potential clients and opportunities
- Schedule firm introductions and Lunch & Learns with local architecture firms
- Coordinate e-mail lists
- Coordinate PR opportunities, article placement and speaking engagements
- Bachelors Degree in marketing, graphic design or communications
- Graduate or 1- 3 years marketing coordination or graphic design experience
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Must have a strong attention to detail
- Experience with websites or graphic design is a plus
- Excellent organization, communication, and leadership skills
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Project management skills and the ability to handle deadlines
Benefits and Salary:
If applicable, otherwise delete this section.