Position: Web Design & E Mail Specialist
Location: Mt Laurel, NJ
Through its principal operating subsidiary, Marlin Leasing Corporation, Marlin Business Services Corp. provides equipment financing solutions nationwide, primarily to small and mid-size businesses. We finance over 100 categories of common-use commercial equipment to our end user customers, including copiers, certain commercial and industrial equipment, security systems, computers and telecommunications equipment. We access our end user customers through our existing network of independent commercial equipment dealers and through direct marketing efforts to our end user customers. We deliver convenient and flexible equipment financing with a focus on flawless execution and excellent service.
Since 1997, Marlin has extended $4 billion in financing by providing tailored financing programs. Marlin’s value proposition is centered around providing excellent service and delivering on commitments made to equipment suppliers and their customers.
Marlin is a direct lender, providing financing to businesses so they can acquire new equipment and technology while preserving capital.
Responsible for all web and email marketing workflow. This includes Marlin website(s) updates, on line tools, landing pages and email marketing communication plan. Responsible for creating email marketing campaigns to promote our services to customers and prospects. Determine target audience, devise and launch campaigns to generate business for Marlin.
- Create and manage pages & content to Marlin Websites
- Create new landing pages- to coincide with marketing campaigns
- Create banner ads which promote the Marlin’s brand or financing services.
- Upgrade current design and flow to multiple landing pages.
- Create web content for Marlin’s larger, national account customers
- Manage and distribute all leads via website and distribute to sales team
Email Marketing Channel
- Design and develop email messages to customers – creative & content
- Manage email platform and costs
- Track key stats/ results – opens/ click-throughs/ responses
- Launch, create, rotate email messages to customer base- several per week
- Experience with Marketo marketing platform a plus
- Increase email address database – new addresses of current customers plus offset un-subscribes
- Maintain Email marketing channel calendar
- Manage and create customer Microsites
- Manage Marlin’s Online web based quoting tool
- Undergraduate Degree in Digital Design or related discipline
- 2-4 years of experience, preferably in corporate or agency design role
- Strong knowledge of HTML & CSS (Code in tables a plus)
- Knowledge of WordPress a plus
- Proficient/good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Must be comfortable with Mac OS X
- Write content to update on line Sales & Marketing materials. Such as landing pages
- Aptitude to learn Marlin company internal software/ systems
- Ability to pull data and track program results off internal Marlin systems
- Must have experience with managing direct marketing vendors (online/ web development firms
- Knowledge of usability, cross-browser and email client issues
- Experience working in the financial services industry a plus
- Results-oriented strategic thinker, with proven systems, process and analytical skills
- High degree of creativity and strong business acumen
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and project management skills, able to work well under deadlines in a changing environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently
- Demonstrated ability to work with creative agencies
- Able to work both independently and with a team
- Time management skills
- Accuracy and detailed oriented
Apply by Email
Apply by Address
300 Fellowship Road, Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054