Position: Email Marketing Specialist
Location: Mt. Laurel, New Jersey
Responsible for creating email marketing campaigns to promote our services to all of our customers. Work with marketing colleagues to determine target audience, devise the campaign, design the communication piece and launches email campaign to generate leads for the Marlin sales team. Some email campaigns will require creation of landing pages or forms.
- Create email marketing campaigns to promote products and services.
- Ensure marketing message is conveyed clearly and delivered properly to all channels.
- Ensure messages are sent in proper form and template.
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling.
- Include specific graphics, incentives and detailed descriptions.
- Include persuasive ‘call-to-actions’ in advertisements and promotions.
- Manage our email platform
- HTML/CSS Knowledge (Must be able to code in tables)
- Experience with email management platforms like Constant Contact; experience with Marketo email platform is a plus
- Proficient/ good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – Dreamweaver, Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design
- Multiple Platforms – PC or MAC
- Good Microsoft Office skills, especially PowerPoint and Word
- Strong team-oriented nature with the ability to accomplish tasks independently
- Strong visualization and conceptual skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to understand Marlin’s product set and business model, and how the email communication pieces support our business goals
- Ask questions. Ensure instructions or requests from colleagues make business sense
- Adapt to changing priorities
- Good time management skills
- Motivated and a self-started
- Creativity and resourceful
Apply by Email:
Apply by Address:
300 Fellowship Road, Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054