Position: Interactive Designer/Front-End Developer
Location: Sicklerville, New Jersey
New Jersey Office
Are you a designer who works with code or a developer with an eye for design? We’re looking for an interactive designer and front-end developer with one to three years of professional, post-collegiate experience. This position is part of a collaborative creative team that is as passionate about great typography as we are about new technology. As a member of our department you’ll have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, including responsive websites and email campaigns, interactive landing pages, account dashboards, and application prototypes.
Applicants must have proven experience producing pixel-perfect web pages and HTML email templates that are optimized for all major platforms, web browsers and email clients. You should be able to demonstrate a superior knowledge of HTML and CSS, a solid understanding of effective user interface design, and the ability to balance design aesthetics with web standards and other programming constraints.
Additional consideration will be given to applicants who skills include the ability to:
- Add site interactivity via modern animation techniques, including parallax scrolling
- Work with PHP to program website forms and integrate content management systems
- Quickly develop prototypes for applications and user interactions
- Review and help debug code written by fellow team members
- Integrate third-party API and web service protocols
We will also expect you to be:
- A creative problem solver with strong independent work skills
- Able to work collaboratively with a team of designers and developers
- Adept at handling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and under tight deadlines
- Excited about learning new technologies and techniques
- Comfortable with the Macintosh platform along with all of the following applications: Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Dreamweaver and MS Office
- The owner of a bachelor’s degree with relevant coursework and/or equivalent work experience
- Fun to work with and someone who is committed to making a difference
Our office is located in Sicklerville, New Jersey, approximately 20 miles from Philadelphia with easy access from Rt. 42 and the Atlantic City Expressway. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package for full-time employees including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K, and bonuses.
Please send resume and links to sample sites or an online portfolio (both a must for consideration) to email@example.com. Local candidates only; no recruiters, telephone calls or walk-ins please. We’re serious about that.
For more information about Marketing Results, explore our site.