Rated as one of the top ten large employers in 2017 by Philly.com, Liberty Lutheran has an exciting opportunity for a Graphic Designer. Liberty Lutheran’s family of services are dedicated to well-being of more than 10,000 older adults. With a history dating back to 1887, Liberty’s non-profit organizations include: Artman, Liberty at Home, Liberty Hospice, Lutheran Congregational Services, The Hearth at Drexel, Paul’s Run, The Village at Penn State, The West Philadelphia Senior Community Center, and Lutheran Disaster Response.
This position is responsible for the graphic conceptualization and design for print medium including marketing collaterals, publications, events and fundraising materials that support the entities of Liberty Lutheran as we as responsibility for over-sight of all visual brand standards. The successful candidate will be:
The successful candidate will have:
- Responsible for the management of graphic designs from concept through completion.
- Works closely with the Senior Sales and Marketing staff to conceive design concepts for a wide variety of projects and coordinates deliverables with Liberty’s vendors including, but not limited to, direct mail, brochures and advertisements.
- Works with onsite staff within Liberty Lutherans family of services to produce newsletters and other collateral.
- Coordinates all media buys and ad placements.
- Collaborate with the Advancement Team on the marketing strategies for all fundraising and donor events.
- Conceptualize designs for invitations, post cards, promotional flyers, brochures, announcements and other collateral materials as needed by the Liberty’s Families of Services.
- Works with Director of Communications and Public Relations Coordinator on design and format for the Annual Report and various newsletters throughout Liberty.
- Works with VP of Senior Sales and Marketing and the Advancement staff to ensure that all visual branding is clear and consistent.
- Provides administrative support to the Director of Communications and support as needed to the Advancement Team.
Benefits and Salary:
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in graphic design, professional experience in graphic design related to similar fields such as marketing, public relations, communications etc. may be substitute for educational requirement.
- Three year of experience utilizing design software, including Adobe Creative Suite
- Photography skills a plus, academic programs accepted.
- Place bullet points
- At least one year of experience negotiating contracts and/or reviewing bids for marketing related services.
For your talent and expertise, we offer a competitive salary, an excellent benefit program, and after 7 years of full time uninterrupted employment, a fully paid 6 week sabbatical. #DB