Position: Lead Designer
Location: Oaks, PA
WHO WE ARE
Digital & Creative Services is part of SEI’s Corporate Marketing team. We help our colleagues and internal clients achieve their business goals through effective communication with their prospects and clients using a broad spectrum of tools including video, websites, print collateral and email. We are an in-house agency comprised of project managers, print & fulfillment managers, designers, programmers, and video producers. We run a high-volume, quick-turnaround internal business.
We are looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to join our Design team. We want someone who is passionate about producing strong creative, can be persuasive with clients, and is comfortable working with strong brands. Some of the soft skills required to be successful on our team are: A positive, can-do attitude; a flexible working style; strong communication skills; and the ability to collaborate openly with others.
You will develop and execute SEI branded designs for our internal clients. You will participate in the design process (brainstorming sessions, design briefs, concepting, client presentations, etc.), persuade clients to adopt your best work, collaborate with other creatives, and produce high-quality collateral.
You will work closely with project managers from the digital, events, production, and account services teams in Corporate Marketing. To keep up with our high volumes, you must be highly organized and able to maintain a sense of perspective (and humor!) when faced with heavy workloads.
- Collaborate with the Art Director and other Graphic Designers
- Design for projects that include, but are not limited to brochures, inserts, invitations, posters, digital ads, print ads, video storyboards and infographics.
- Brainstorm, develop and execute concepts, ensuring they meet project-specific criteria as defined in client meetings and/or creative briefs.
- Learn the nuances of SEI’s brand, then reinforce brand identity through skillful use of graphic standards (photography, color, typography, layout).
- Prioritize assignments and estimate time by project so that the creative team workload and capacity can be accurately planned.
- Maintain high productivity and accuracy. Complete design assignments in a timely manner with attention to detail.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCES AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in graphic arts or related arts.
- At least 5 years of design experience.
- Familiar with proofreader’s marks.
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and/or photography skills a plus.
- Must be able to work on-site.
ADDITIONAL BENEFICIAL SKILLS (optional)
- Adobe After Effects proficiency
- Photography skills
- Web design skills
LOCATION AND TRAVEL
The position is based in Oaks, Pennsylvania.
Please send resume and PDF portfolio or link to on-line portfolio to JPouchot@seic.com