Position: Director of Creative Services
Location: Philadelphia, PA
We are LAGOS, a leading luxury jewelry brand looking for a Director of Creative Services to join our team.
Here at LAGOS, you will find a dynamic, passionate, creative and collaborative culture. We have built a solid reputation over 40+ years in this industry, with a loyal customer base and strong business partnerships.
We look forward to connecting with an individual that will thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and find fulfillment in the opportunity to contribute and make a lasting impact on an iconic brand.
Our people are our most precious resource. We are looking for a Director of Creative Services to join our Philadelphia office.
Our desired candidate will interact directly with all employees as well as all levels of management. This position will report to the VP of Marketing.
We are seeking a true team player with strong communication skills and an excellent eye for detail. Director of Creative Services or Senior Art Director with 360 integrated experience in the luxury/fashion space, with a strong digital background. This role will be working on everything from web and motion graphics to print collateral and photo shoots. The ideal candidate will have a passion for design with ability to encompass photography, type and motion as they come together to create the most captivating campaigns. This is both a hands-on design role and a management position, where you will have the opportunity to work from concept to final deliverables.
The right candidate for LAGOS has a can-do attitude and a willingness to learn. We have built a strong and positive company culture, and hope to attract the right candidate to join our talented and dedicated team. Experience with retail/e-commerce brands – in agency or working for a brand – is required.
- Art Direction: Direct Lifestyle/Product/Social Media Shoots, Video Briefs/Shoots.
- Digital Design: Create beautiful elevated templates and user experiences
(HP, emails, banners, digital ads) for the web site and other digital projects as needed. Develop, improve, and propose new initiatives & ideas to elevate the site constantly.
- Print Design: Lead creation of seasonal ads and collaterals designed within the brand visual guidelines.
- Photography: Develop, improve and propose new initiatives & ideas to elevate still & lifestyle photography across platforms.
- Team Management: Responsible for coaching and developing a team of five employees. Needs to be able to balance a growing team within in a fast paced growing company. Ensure projects are up to the standards set by the brand and completed on time.
- Project Management: Articulate the vision of a creative project and communicate the how and when effectively to the team. Ensure timely & on brand completion of tasks
- Visual Content: Strategy and Planning, collaboration with key stakeholders on cross-functional teams.
- Corporate presentation work both internal and for partners.
- Needs to keep current with tools and innovation opportunities to evolve process as well as brand creative.
- Mentor junior staff and contribute to a growing department and company.
- Strong creativity to capture and elevate our brand even further in all forms of media.
- Strong digital portfolio
- Team-player, agile and resourceful, understanding of creative driven by product-focus/branding/spreadsheets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of management across the organization
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Microsoft Office (Proficiency with, Powerpoint, Excel, Word)
- Project Management Tools
- Education: Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree
- Years Of Experience: 10- 15 Years
- Pre-Employment Assessments: Employee Personality Profile /Background Screen
If you are interested please submit your resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LAGOS is an Equal Opportunity Employer