Location: Philadelphia, PA
Website: Karma Agency
Start Date: ASAP
Position Type: Full-Time
You have a distinct style. Better yet, you know how to flex it client by client. We are looking for an experienced wordsmith to make compelling, convincing work and to work well with others.
- A big-picture thinker + hand-raiser
- Curiouser than most
- Unafraid to lob big ideas into the pit
- Inspired by critique, deadlines, research and brainstorms
- Grammar, syntax and technique are second nature
- Approaches content outlines with the same enthusiasm as headline writing
- Ruthlessly edits one’s own work
- 3-5 years of experience in creative agency or studio setting
- Solid understanding of digital and social landscape: where it’s at and where it’s heading An exceptional digital design portfolio that demonstrates conceptual thinking and ability to define aesthetic for connected experiences. You have mastery knowledge of color, composition, type, form, and narrative.
- Values the excavation that precedes the real writing
- Experience producing multi-channel campaigns
- Demonstrates good taste and judgment, as well as the ability to explain ideas
Benefits and Salary:
Start with a full month of combination vacation and holiday leave and an additional full week off when the agency closes for the December holidays, as well as Summer Half-Fridays. Benefits include health, dental, 401k, disability and more. This is a full-time position based in Philadelphia, PA (eventually…), a richly cultural city with inventive dining, museums, nightlife, waterways, greenspace, tech innovation and the most public art in the nation.
Karma is a 40-ish person, tight-knit agency of ambitious talent concentrated in brand management and public relations. As part of our membership in Matierial, you’ll have access to a nationwide network of colleagues from research and analytics to digital to experience design.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org