Position: Invitation Design Specialist & Print Production Consultant
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Website: Papery of Philadelphia
Position Type: freelance and full time positions
We are a high-end design studio located in Philadelphia. We specialize in custom wedding and special event invitations. We work with clients in Philadelphia and around the country to combine custom designs with fine print methods such as letterpress, engraving, foil stamping, and digital printing. In addition to our design studio, we also have a front-of-house retail space offering greeting cards, stationery, and specialty gifts.
If you are creative, have excellent attention to detail and are interested in Sales / Stationery Design and the Wedding and Event Industry, please reach out. You must be. Based in Philadelphia with consistent availability .Designer must be able to work independently, take critiques, flexible and resourceful, and go above and beyond.
SKILLS and RESPONSIBILITIES
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, 1-3 years experience / Google platforms/ WORD and Excel / Mail Merge
• Ability to work with high-end clientele and Event Planners to coordinate and facilitate all facets of invitations suites or stationery orders from design conception to competition.
• Knowledge of printing, pre-press, and production experience
• Working with event planners or clients to coordinate and facilitate all facets of invitation suites or stationery orders.
• Ensuring orders always meet deadlines by continuing communication between all vendors.
• Staying current with invitation, printing and design trends
• ability to assemble invitations with bows/bellybands/ scoring / cutting / creating templates for envelope lining etc. CRAFTY a must!
• Completes tasks independently in a fast-paced environment, and under tight deadlines
• Knowledge of the wedding industry is a major plus!
• Outstanding communication skills.
• Proofing print files and Guest Address lists
• Scheduling and confirming appointments
• Updating calendar with timelines
• mailing invitations for clients / trips to local Post Offices
• Unpacking incoming shipments and packaging outgoing shipments
• Some retail and merchandising skills a plus
hourly or salary, dependent upon experience / paid vacation after 1 year