Position: Communications & Graphic Design Coordinator
Location: Lafayette Hill, PA
Website: Hajoca Corporation
Hajoca Corporation is seeking a Communications & Graphic Design Coordinator to work with our Marketing Specialist to help create and implement internal written and visual communication campaigns. This is a contract position lasting a minimum of one year, with the potential to become an ongoing role.
At Hajoca’s National Support Center, you will be working with top industry professionals and business leaders who believe in teamwork, collaboration, ongoing learning and development, and challenging their teammates to improve themselves and each other. The internal communications team works very hard to support our managers by taking responsibility for crafting visually enticing, clear and informative materials vital to the company-wide communication of important information to all teammates in Hajoca’s decentralized environment.
As a part of the internal communications team at Hajoca, the Communications & Graphic Design Coordinator is accountable for designing, creating, and editing internal communications including, but not limited to:
- Instructional videos
- HTML email communications
- Provide voice narration for internal instructional video
- Create and edit graphics, photos, and videos
- Attend meetings to understand and plan upcoming communication initiatives
As a member of the internal communications team you must possess strong communication skills, a wide range of creative design talents, and the ability to maintain a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment where priorities can shift quickly.
Minimum required qualifications include:
Preferred qualifications include:
- 4-year college degree in Graphic Design, Communications, or related field
- Intermediate or better knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Dreamweaver, and Acrobat)
- Intermediate or better knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- 1-3 years of related work experience in the area(s) of corporate communications or graphic design. Freelance experience is acceptable.
- Experience using Constant Contact email marketing platform
- Experience using screen-capture software for video creation
At Hajoca, we pride ourselves on hiring the best people possible and we allow you to invest in yourself and your career and give you the freedom to live into your own dream. This means that we give you opportunities to develop your skills, knowledge, and areas of interest within our business.
To support our teammates, we provide:
Other benefits include:
- Competitive salaries
- Ongoing personal and career development
- Benefits including medical, dental, vision, RX, 401K, pre-tax accounts for health/dependent care, life insurance, tuition reimbursement and much more (Benefits eligibility begins after the standard new-hire waiting period)
- Paid vacation, paid sick time, and paid holidays
Hajoca Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EOE and M/F/Disability/Veterans.) We are a drug free workplace, with pre-employment drug screening required. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation.
- Promotion of a healthy lifestyle through discount incentives on benefits, Healthy You Program, and participation in events like the Annual MS Bike to the Bay and walking challenges
- Opportunities to give back to the community through volunteer activities
- A monthly paid Company lunch, holiday-related events, and other fun activities planned throughout the year
- Opportunities for professional development: Toastmasters, Employee Networking Program, and Mentoring programs, and other training opportunities are available