Position: Graphic Designer
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Position Type: Full-time staff
SteegeThomson is an award-winning marketing and communications agency based in Philadelphia. We help mission-driven organizations and causes amplify their impact through branding, public relations and creative services. At SteegeThomson, you’ll join a team of creative problem-solvers dedicated to creating high-quality solutions within a flexible, supportive and collaborative work environment. You’ll have the chance to work directly with our clients and to see your ideas realized and celebrated. Graphic designers are responsible for the visualization of our ideas, from sketching and mood boards to implementation as final products such as logos and brands, print materials, websites and social media campaigns. It’s a great role for someone who is organized, curious, likes to take on new challenges, and is interested in designing across the full spectrum of media.
• Generate creative and strategic concepts.
• Conceive and design a wide range of products, including brands, brand guidelines, viewbooks, annual reports, newsletters, brochures, advertisements, invitations, infographics, environmental graphics, social media graphics and websites.
• Work closely with everyone on our team, as well as clients and agency vendors such as photographers, printers and web developers.
• Serve as liaison between SteegeThomson and its vendors, supervising production.
• Oversee design projects from start to finish.
• Support the agency’s own marketing.
• Continue to learn new skills and incorporate new tools into your design practice.
We’re looking for:
• A degree in graphic design.
• 2+ years experience working in a professional setting.
• Fluency in the Adobe CC Suite including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
• Experience with pre-press, print production and the printing process.
• A strong eye for type and the ability to conceive and implement a wide variety of design directions.
• Ability to present ideas to both colleagues and clients.
• Experience designing brands and writing brand guidelines.
• Attention to detail and customer service.
• Ability to prioritize and juggle responsibilities, meet deadlines and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Familiarity with WordPress, Squarespace, Canva.
• The opportunity to learn while creating high-quality creative and strategic solutions for some of the greatest nonprofit organizations in the world
• Health benefits
• 401(k) and profit sharing
• A sweet office in the heart of Philadelphia
• Hybrid and flexible work options
Commensurate with experience.
Please send a cover letter, resume, and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.