Join the board
Fellow/Fresh Awards Chair
The Fellow program is a means of recognizing longtime members who have made a significant contribution to raising the standards of excellence in practice and conduct within their local or regional design community as well as in their local AIGA chapter. Biennially, the Fellow/Fresh Awards Chair and their committee nominates qualifying members for this award, oversees the voting process, announces the Fellow(s) and plans the award reception in their honor. Their committee also awards the biennial Fresh Award that celebrates the work of a young and up-and-coming designer.
- Selection of nominees, oversight of voting process for Fellow
- Announcement of Fellow(s)
- Selection of judges for Fresh Award, management of submissions
- Planning Fellow/Fresh Award reception
- Coordination with AIGA HQ on award recognition
Nominations must be submitted by Friday, July 15, 2016
Nominees need not be an AIGA member at the time of nomination, but will be required to join AIGA at the Supporter level ($150) if elected to a board position.
Self-nominations are welcomed, and encouraged.
How to Submit a Nomination
To nominate yourself or someone else, please prepare a PDF document with the following information, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nominee’s name and nominated position
- A resumé or CV highlights and brief bio
- A short statement (200 words max) describing why he/she would make a valuable board member
- Two references we may contact for more information
- Letter of recommendations are welcome and encouraged
If you have additional questions, please contact us at email@example.com.