RSVP/ticket not required to attend. Any proceeds from ticket donations will be used towards the next issue of Locally Sourced.
Join AIGA Philadelphia for the launch party & opening reception for the pilot issue of our new publication for student work, Locally Sourced!
WIth over 100 students featured from the Philadelphia and surrounding regions, interactive activities & swag, you’re sure not to be disappointed.
Featuring works in the following categories:
- Advertising Design & Copywriting
- Graphic, Print & Information Design
- Interactive & Experiential Design
- Animation, Motion Graphics & Videography
- Image-Making, Illustration & Photography
- Product & Game Design
- Special Feature: Works by High School Students
December 2, 2022, 5-9PM
HUDDLE | 338 Brown St, Philadelphia