Position: Production Designer
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Website: Envision Pharma Group
Start Date: ASAP
Position Type: Permanent
The Production Designer position within Envision Pharma Group’s creative team involves the layout, design, art working, and delivery of multichannel medical communications for the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies. You will work as part of our global creative team to produce high-level deliverables – ranging from interactive presentations to scientific posters, as well as translating scientific data into compelling infographics or data visualizations.
- Designing high-quality deliverables, including, but not limited to: conference materials, interactive presentations, large format scientific posters, data visualizations, infographics, iconography, HTML email, manuscript figures, data animations, and collateral (external/client).
- Ability to interpret and communicate project briefs, working in collaboration with an extended creative team, editors, and medical writers.
- Effectively managing time whilst juggling multiple projects.
- Mentoring associate production designers.
- Documenting and maintaining internal procedures, and best practices.
- 3 years’ minimum experience.
- Advanced skill levels in Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe InDesign.
- Strong layout skills with a meticulous attention to detail.
- Proven ability to work quickly, and accurately.
- Ability to work within a global, dynamic team.
- BFA in Graphic Design, or similar.
- Positive work ethic and a desire to succeed.
- Embraces the notion that every project is an opportunity to make an impact.
- Medical/pharma agency or publishing background preferred.
Please submit a resume to opportunities-US@EnvisionPharmaGroup.com