Position: Digital Designer
Location: Conshohocken, PA
Website: David’s Bridal
The digital designer is responsible for producing high quality digital assets to support the website, digital advertising and email campaigns. They ensure the delivery of creative assets as high quality products that follow brand guidelines. The ideal candidate will have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills and be able to manage a high volume of concurrent projects with efficiency and enthusiasm.This is an exciting time to be at David’s Bridal as we are exploring next stage of how we creativity and emotionally engage with our customers and members. We are dialing up our focus on innovation and how we support our customer to dream big and build a vision around their wedding. If you a creative thinker with a passion for fashion retail, conceptual execution, and user centric digital design please connect with us.
- Execute all marketing collateral, including but not limited to digital display ads, landing pages, website graphic and photo assets, email campaigns, digital signage, environmental graphics, flyers, brochures, banners, merchandise, mailers and forms from concept through completion
- Create cross-channel, merchandise-driven editorial storytelling with a focus on usability
- Manage projects and meet deadlines.
- Deliver optimized digital-ready files, and work closely with Production Manager.
- Liaise with internal partners (e.g., copywriters, photographers, art directors, marketing, social and PR teams) to deliver high-quality final elements
- Research appropriate technologies and methods to help ensure designs incorporate the leading edge of digital and social media design.
- Help implement systems to enhance the brand narrative.
- Participate in and prepare for weekly creative team meetings.
- Work closely with the digital, print, and branding teams to execute the senior creative direction.
- Serve as a brand champion, ensuring all materials are within brand guidelines and educating colleagues on brand standards when necessary
- Organize and maintain association-wide library of graphics, photography and templates
- Collaborate with the e-Commerce team as well as other organization leaders to shape strategy and support the strategic vision
- Monitor file guidelines, naming convention protocol and file sharing processes
- Motion Design and Storyboarding
- Strong conceptualization skills.
- Proficiency in Mac OSX, InDesign, Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Office and Acrobat
- Strong understanding of social media platforms and an interest in experimentation/communication formats.
- Production knowledge and ability to create web-ready files.
- Ability to manage several projects; efficiency and organization skills are a must
- Strong execution skills in preparing web-ready files.
- Responsive frameworks and mobile first design.
- Ability to solve problems and be resourceful and adaptable
- Video Editing/ After Effects is a bonus
- Highly organized and proactive
- Extensive and demonstrated experience working within brand guideline/style guide
The preceding job description has been designed to highlight the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive description of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Actual duties and responsibilities will vary.