Position: Design and Production Coordinator
Location: Wayne, PA
Founded in 1987, the Clery Center for Security On Campus works with college and university communities to create safer campuses. The Clery Center is recognized as the national leader in campus safety issues, and is credited with transforming the face of campus safety through its policy, advocacy, and educational programs. For more information about the Clery Center, please visit www.clerycenter.org. Position Overview Reporting to the Director of Program Services, the Design and Production Coordinator will play a key role in elevating the quality of the Clery Center’s print and digital content, online presence, and marketing efforts. The position will be responsible for structural and cosmetic maintenance, including spearheading a website redesign and brand refresh for the organization and its programs. The Design and Production Coordinator is also responsible for designing digital and print communications, presentations, and supporting graphics and will support department efforts to manage the Clery Center’s social media accounts. Ideal candidates will demonstrate experience with web and graphic design, superior attention to detail, excellent communication skills, a proactive and driven work style, and the ability to work with and appeal to diverse groups of coworkers and constituents.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Draft and design promotional materials including fliers, presentations, and web articles.
• Prepare, lay out, and produce articles, posts, e-newsletters, fund letters and other communications.
• Work with Program Manager of Information Technology to lead website redesign efforts and implement changes.
• Maintain website, including update articles and product pages, supporting graphics, and testimonials.
• Assist in implementing social media efforts and producing supporting graphics for relevant posts.
• Create an organization-wide design plan and ensure that all produced materials are accurate, supportive and consistent.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience required.
• Portfolio of work demonstrating skills in design and web layout.
• Proficiency in Adobe CS (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) required.
• Proficiency in Drupal, WordPress, HTML, CSS, and email software (Constant Contact) preferred.
• Proficiency in social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube) preferred.
• Clear and effective communication skills, written and verbal.
• Superior attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
• Excellent interpersonal/relationship skills with people of diverse opinion and background.
• Committed to the mission of the Clery Center.
Compensation & Benefits
The Clery Center will offer a competitive compensation package, including base salary, bonus, health, retirement, and vacation benefits.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should contact Bethany Lamolinara at email@example.com. Please include “Design and Production Coordinator” in the subject line. Candidates should provide a current resume, cover letter, print work samples, and web design work samples. The Clery Center is an equal opportunity employer.