Position: Responsive Email Developer and Print Production Designer
Location: New Hope, PA
Website: BioPharm Communications, LLC
BioPharm Communications, LLC, is a leading medical communications and marketing agency that specializes in the development and multi-channel deployment of proprietary promotional medical education (PME) programs, along with targeted marketing solutions.
We are looking to fill an on-site contract position from February 9th through April 24th with a minimum of 30 hours a week. This opportunity may lead to full-time employment.
As part of our team you’ll be creating responsive emails as well as the design and production of print collateral.
This position requires the ability to troubleshoot our in-house email deployment application while using Litmus to ensure campaigns render correctly across a variety of email clients.
The ideal candidate must pay keen attention to detail. Proofing and quality assurance while maintaining specific design standards are critical.
- Degree in graphic design or related field
- 3+ years of experience in corporate or agency design role
- Experience working in the pharmaceutical industry a plus
- Responsible for the look and feel of emails and campaigns, focusing on design, HTML and CSS coding and validation.
- Idea generation for changes to email design and content that drive sustainable lift.
- Usability and ease of navigation as well as the development and maintenance of back-end functionality and content management.
- Work as member of Product Marketing team to improve the performance of email campaigns through extensive testing.
- Design effective responsive emails that change in look and function based on the customer’s email reader format (desktop, mobile, etc.).
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Excellent working knowledge of responsive email design, including mobile display.
- Outstanding hand coding of HTML plus a deep working knowledge of CSS for creating email campaigns.
- Conduct regular and extensive QA to ensure campaigns render correctly across major email platforms and browsers including: Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, AOL, Outlook, Mobile.
- Strong working knowledge of industry standard creative tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Litmus, etc.
- Create compelling visual communications that drive users to take action, share, and engage with email content.
- Ability to produce high quality work in an efficient manner, often under challenging time constraints.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Portfolio demonstrating exceptional design and production work.
Please email your resume to Designer@biopharmcommunications.com