Position: Web Designer
Location: Exton, PA
Website: Bentley Systems
Start Date: Dependent on successful interview and offer
Salary: $55,000.00 – $70,000.00
An amazing opportunity to join a fast-paced team and help influence the future visual identity of a world-renowned company. This position is primarily responsible for designing, developing and maintaining web pages for the Bentley.com website. The colleague will work with internal marketing teams including product marketing teams, marketing engagement team, localization team, SEO team members, creative/digital services, writing teams, and other departments throughout the company. The colleague needs to stay up to date on the latest web design strategies, technologies and services and ensure that the site utilizes the latest technology.
- Maintain, update, and manage existing Bentley.com experience.
- Design new responsive web pages, landing pages, and touch-points in the digital experience.
- Promote UX best practices and mobile first methodologies with internal stakeholders.
- Collaborates with Product Marketing Teams and other stakeholder groups to execute / launch / maintain all site pages in all languages on Bentley.com.
- Maintain assets, such as images, files and videos in current Asset Management System(s).
- Ensure all site pages meet campaign needs while also adhering to web best practices.
- Creating and designing web campaign and product pages.
- Ensure seamless localization of website content in conjunction with localization team.
- Deliver Web CMS training for requestors / new Bentley colleagues.
- Assist with content and functionality tests for any upcoming changes through all testing environments incl. SIT2, Dev and QA.
- Identify areas for improvement, open and monitor development tickets with internal and external development resources.
- Strong web design, layout and UX skills
- Experience with a modern CMS, including Sitecore, WordPress, Drupal, etc.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Creative and analytical thinker.
- Self-learner and willing to learn new tools and processes, while bringing your own experiences to the conversation.
- Strong work ethic and sense of ownership.
- Highly motivated and organized.
- Experience in social media, search engine optimization skills /SEM, content marketing, content performance and an understanding of key performance factors (KPIs).
Experience with various content technologies including:
- Content management systems (Sitecore) and Video cloud Brightcove
- Sitecore CMS 9.0 and above experience preferred. Sitecore MVP a plus.
- Computer skills must include practical experience with Microsoft Office Suite and database software skills; SAP skills a plus.
- Google Analytics, Adobe Creative Cloud, prototyping tools like adobe XD
- Prototyping, wireframing, and UX design tools
- Design and graphics: Abode Creative Cloud; InDesign; Illustrator; Photoshop; Fireworks; Flash
Benefits and Salary:
Benefits available immediately upon hire