Hybrid: 2 days in-office/3 days work-from-home
Full Time: Monday through Friday – 9:00am-5:00pm
Salary: The expected compensation for this role is between $75,000.00 and $85,000.00. This role is also eligible for a discretionary annual bonus. Benefits for this role include health insurance, pre-tax spending accounts, retirement benefits, paid time off, short-term, and long-term disability, and life insurance.
Comprehensive Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k w/company match
About HMP Global:
HMP Global is a leading healthcare event and education company, with a dominant position in several therapeutic areas including Oncology, Psychiatry & Behavioral Health, Cardiovascular, Wound Care and Public Safety. With a mission to improve patient care, we deliver information and education to healthcare professionals through 400+ global, regional, and local events and reach over 4 million users monthly through digital networks and social channels.
The HMP Global design team is a tight-knit group of ambitious designers and strategists – building purposeful brands and engaging experiences.
We’re looking for a creative designer who will handle a wide range of projects, including:
- Brand visual identity development and implementation
- UX/UI and prototyping
- Print design
- Built environment and signage design
- Social and digital design
Our ideal candidate is a curious thinker who is excited by the prospect of building and executing purpose-driven brands and identities across a variety of touch points.
We’re hoping you:
- Are smart, curious and a good thinker – but also a do-er.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment.
- Are a strategic thinker and problem-solving expert.
- Are a true collaborator and love leading a small team in a fast-paced, creative environment.
- Are a master at developing brands from concept to completion.
- Deliver highly refined creative solutions for a wide range of applications including web, environmental, and print.
- Have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Are proactive, organized, and can manage multiple projects at once.
- Are confident in presenting conceptual work and communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Four-year degree or related work experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- A body of work that demonstrates expert skills in visual communication and design across all mediums, including visual organization and composition, color theory, information hierarchy, and typography.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud design applications (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop), Figma, and working knowledge of After Effects
please contact Jame Purcell