Position: Graphic Designer
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Pond Lehocky Stern Giordano, the largest firm of its kind in the region and voted one of Philadelphia’s Top Workplaces, seeks a passionate and innovative Graphic Designer to join their award-winning marketing team.This position will report to the Marketing Director and work closely with the marketing team to produce web, interactive and digital graphics; advertising, print media, banner ads, emails, landing pages, event signage and other standard marketing collateral. It will also coordinate with external vendors and agencies, and assist with the implementation of all marketing campaigns and events. Schedule flexibility is required for occasional evening or weekend events (2 events per month on average.)
The ideal candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills; be comfortable giving and receiving critical feedback; collaborate well with copy writers, other team members and departments; be organized and deadline oriented, and take ownership of projects.
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS Print design, including advertising, editorial, brochures, outdoor, newsletters, etc
- Video production, editing, motion graphics, animation and audio editing
- HTML banner ad, digital, mobile and web graphic production
- Presentation design for PowerPoint
- Schedule flexibility to work occasional evening or weekend events, including photo and video documentation of events
- Photo-illustration and retouching
- Proficiency with MAC, PC, Scanner, Graphic Arts Software (Adobe Creative Suite, PremierPro, etc), MicrosoftOffice Suite
- BA degree in graphic design or equivalent, 2+ years of industry experience
If you’re interesting in joining THE Workers’ Compensation Law Firm, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include in the subject line: Graphic Designer.
Only candidates who include a link to an online portfolio in their application will be considered.