Position: Designer and University Brand Manager
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Website: Philadelphia University
Start Date: ASAP
Position Type: Full-time
- The designer/brand manager will serve as the lead in-house graphic designer and, working with the vice president, will establish the design vision for all marketing and communications materials in support of the University’s brand.
- The designer will work collaboratively with other team members to develop strong creative solutions to marketing needs and manage the design and production processes of print and electronic media.
- Must be innovative and have a track record of creative leadership and problem solving.
- Must possess the ability to make effective presentations, foster client trust, and maintain relationships with vendors and freelance designers.
- Outstanding print and electronic design, organization and project-management skills are necessary.
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of five years of experience in an agency or higher-education setting.
Email resume, salary requirements and two design samples to prjobs@PhilaU.edu or mail to Human Resources, Philadelphia University, School House Lane & Henry Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19144.