Position: Web Designer/Developer
Mighty Engine is a full-service marketing communications firm that provides innovative branding, advertising and digital solutions to both non-profit organizations and for-profit corporations. Our mission statement: to partner with changemakers to engineer meaningful impact.
We are searching for a smart, driven and creative front-end or full-stack web developer to join our team of designers, strategists, copywriters and developers.
The right candidate must be able to work full-time from our Old City office.
- Produce high-quality, responsive WordPress websites, compatible with IE9+ and modern browsers.
- Strong sense of design.
- Create website design, prototyping and wireframing.
- Review and maintain existing websites.
- Continuously offer better workflows, processes and ideas for company, department and personal improvement.
- Work with Server, Network, and Hosting Environments.
- Write technical & functional specifications.
- Leverage common sense.
- Work independently and as a team to complete tasks.
- Work with little or no direction and take initiative to fill in the blanks if information is lacking.
- Ability to work with quick turnaround or short deadlines.
- PHP and PHP frameworks
- Bootstrap, Susy or other frameworks.
- Expert understanding of HTML5 and CSS3/SASS/Less
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator) or Sketch
- Graphic design or illustration background.
- Git/Versioning experience
- Implementing APIs
- Solid sense of humor
Send your cover letter, résumé, link to your portfolio website (if applicable) to email@example.com. While you’re at it send us a link to a couple of your favorite websites and tell us why they’re your favorites.
Your browser is too old to view this site.
Do yourself a favor and upgrade it to the latest version.