Position: Senior Designer – digital focus
Location: Plymouth Meeting, PA
FVM is looking for a Senior Designer who’s driven by deep design thinking — someone who not only produces compelling work, but who is also motivated to understand our clients’ business, approaching projects with genuine curiosity.We need a professional who is, at heart, a critical contributor to every project. Because, for the most part, you will be actively involved in the strategy and conception of nearly everything that goes through the creative department. Branding, banners, events, emails, websites, internal comms… the works.So yeah, we want to see a portfolio that demonstrates technical skill across a spectrum of the typical tactics. But we’re just as interested in understanding the thinking you contributed to their conception and creation. Don’t just show us what you did; tell us why you did it that way.
You can find a full list of requirements below, but we’re just going to assume you know your way around Adobe software and that you can manage Outlook (when it isn’t crashing itself). You take deadlines seriously and will fill out your timesheets dutifully, even if it takes a little prodding.
General requirements as a human being:
- 3 to 6 years experience in an agency or in-house creative setting
- Comfortable giving and receiving critical, constructive feedback
- Capable of making convincing presentations internally and externally
- Cooperate with the account team to meet established timing and goals
Commanding interactive design with demonstrable knowledge of:
- mobile-first responsive design and progressive enhancement methods architecture, wireframing, user flows, and rapid prototyping
- product/interaction design principles and user-centered design methods
- common front-end frameworks, WordPress, and raw HTML
- CSS and SVG animation
Solid capabilities in as many of the following as possible:
Benefits and Salary:
- Print design, including advertising, editorial, brochures, and leave-behinds
- Data visualization and infographics
- Video production, editing, motion graphics, animation and audio editing
- Banner/display advertising, ideally in HTML5
- HTML email design (we won’t make you support Lotus Notes)
- Branding, including logo development, brand elements, type design
- Presentation design for PowerPoint and Sway
- Event tactics, including trade show booths, signage, etc.
- Advanced photo-illustration and/or photo manipulation skills
If applicable, otherwise delete this section.
Email your application, including cover letter, resume, and a good representation of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your browser is too old to view this site.
Do yourself a favor and upgrade it to the latest version.