Position: ISO Web Designer
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Website: Pixel Parlor
Pixel Parlor is in search of a web designer to help with a variety of thoughtful, compelling websites, interactive media, and online advertising for a wide range of creatively engaging clients. The ideal candidate should possess the desire to make an impact in an highly creative environment, the capability to communicate effectively with clients and collaborators, the insight to create organized materials, and deliver a high-quality product to the client and end-user.
- Bachelor’s degree in interactive design or graphic design
- A highly developed portfolio
- A strong sense of typography
- An illustrative approach to design and color
- Excellent writing skills
- Must be comfortable presenting and receiving critique
- 3-5 years experience
- Experience in all aspects of Adobe Creative Cloud
- Experienced in WordPress
- Understanding of WP best practices, and general web best practices
- Front-end (HTML/CSS) development experience
- Comfortable with video and audio integration
- Bonus: experience with JS, PHP
- Collaborating on design and development for web and interactive
- Design of responsive websites, and other digital projects
- Determining technical requirements
- Website updates
- Some writing and editing of content
- Creating back-up files
- Troubleshooting code issues
Please send all serious inquiries with resume and online portfolio to: email@example.com.
Your browser is too old to view this site.
Do yourself a favor and upgrade it to the latest version.