Position: Design Intern
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Website: NAPCO Media
NAPCO Media is seeking a design intern to assist their busy art department on a part-time basis (approx 10-12 hours per week, September – November). The chosen candidate will work closely with designers as well as other departments at NAPCO to execute creative solutions for the various NAPCO products and services.
- Assist design staff with production of emails, sell sheets, print and web ads, logo design, website design, tradeshow signage, publications, brochures, direct mail and event materials.
- Make required edits and manage workload to meet necessary deadlines.
- Mount signage for events and handle other event related production tasks.
- Maintain necessary project files and archives of assigned work.
- College senior, or recent graduate, studying Graphic Design.
- Strong knowledge of MAC-based Adobe Creative Suite software: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver
- Understanding of fundamental design principles (typography, layout, hierarchy, color, composition) as it pertains to both print and online.
- Understanding of print processes and file preparation.
- Experience with html and css as it relates to emails and websites a PLUS!!!
- Outstanding communication skills, self-motivated, highly organized and detail-oriented.
Candidates who do not submit the above will not be considered.
Please submit resume and a digital portfolio (pdf or url) to HR@napco.com.