Position: Graphic Designer
Position Type: Part time and full time positions are available
The ideal candidate will be a strong designer who can work independently to produce high level creative. The right fit will be a professional who can produce appealing designs for print, environments and web. He or she must be comfortable juggling multiple projects at one time; possess strong communication and organizational skills with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced production, deadline-driven environment. Thoroughness and attention to detail is a must.
- Design graphics for many corporate applications, paying attention to detail with clean and correct layouts
- Design for Environment graphics and large format applications
- Design for websites, banner ads, and email blasts
- Design and produce E-mail blasts and E-newsletters and prepare for html deployment
- Production design changes as needed
- Design for many print applications with knowledge of print processes and mailing applications for direct mail
- Basic copywriting for headlines and copy to complement concepts
- Production design and simple layout as needed
- Some basic administrative duties
- College degree in Graphic or Web Design, or related field
- 2 plus years of work experience preferred
- Must be proficient in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator Photoshop, with knowledge of Microsoft Word, Power point and Excel helpful
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, Dreamweaver and WordPress a plus
- Strong graphic design, layout, typography, and image manipulation skills
Benefits and Salary:
Salary will be based on the candidate experience. Paid Holidays, sick time and vacation time are included. Unfortunately, health insurance is not a benefit the company supplies at this time.
Your browser is too old to view this site.
Do yourself a favor and upgrade it to the latest version.