Location: Ardmore, PA
We are looking for a full-time, creative individual with understanding of both the print and interactive design process to join our small, suburban Philadelphia studio. Wide range of project assignments include: websites, branding/identity, wearables, and social media campaigns. Someone who can move seamlessly between front-end development (CSS) and graphic design is our ideal candidate.
We are looking for that unique individual that is skilled in graphic design, prototyping wireframes, CSS3, HTML5, content management systems WordPress/Drupal), marketing and branding.
- Strong design sense and typographic skills
- Experience in developing/designing and customizing a website on Drupal and/or WordPress platform
- Working Knowledge of CSS /SASS
- Experience creating wireframes, mockups, and comps
- Fluent in web, UI, responsive design
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong understanding of current web standards, usability and responsive design
- Great communication skills to work with clients and the team
- Ability to solve problems and work independently
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- High attention to detail
Please submit a cover letter, salary requirements, resume and a portfolio of your best work to Amy Siano – amysiano@4×3.net. Responses without a resume and portfolio will not be considered.