Position: Art Director
Location: Philadelphia, PA
WeHolden, a branding agency located in Old City, Philadelphia is seeking an Art Director with strong design and conceptual skills. Spirits and consumer packaging goods experience is a plus.
Responsibilities: Art Director will primarily be focused on creative development, look, feel, and tone of specific brands.
- Takes creative ownership of accounts/projects
- Responsible for translating creative brief into an effective design/communications piece
- Responsible for conception and design of all projects and creative platform elements
- Responsible for all visual elements of creative platform/project
- May work with creative partners/copywriter to concept integrated campaigns and create a a cohesive brand experience
- Ensures that design is visually engaging and the message is clear
- Ensures that creative is on brand, on brief, on time
- Directs designers, photographers, illustrators, developers, and other external vendors as needed to execute creative vision
- Works with print/production vendors as needed to determine pricing and viability of concepts and produce final pieces
- Works with account director to ensure internal and external deadlines are met and to present creative selling points to the client
- Presents creative/design work to the client (as part of the creative/account team)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design
- 3-5 years agency experience.
- Fluent in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop
- In-depth understanding of print/digital production