Position: Visual Interactive Designer
Position Type: full-time
Start Date: January 2022
nclud is an interactive agency that has been around for almost as long as the Internet itself. We push. We make you nervous. We get results. From idea to design, wireframe to live site, collaboration is (and always has been) part of our DNA. By incorporating the talents of our clients and our team, we’re able to produce work that is functional yet elegant.
We also believe that great talent will do great work, so we invest in people and give them the opportunity to shine. It’s our guiding philosophy, our promise, and our business model.
• Designers are problem solvers who use visual media to develop solutions for our clients that are on-brand, aesthetically pleasing, engaging, and elegant in their simplicity while ultimately solving business problems for our clients.
• Designers at nclud collaborate with other team members (User Experience, Development, Engineering, and Project Management) throughout the design process to ensure the result of their work pushes the envelope of what’s possible, but never exceeds the boundaries of what’s practical or attainable. Individual Designers may be in a lead role on one project and a supporting role on another.
• Designers have a strong attention to detail and are responsible for ongoing quality assurance of their own work, as well as ensuring the that final build matches their vision through development, engineering, and launch.
• Designers are responsible for producing the design systems, interfaces, and interactions that have made nclud a leader in creative agencies.
• Designers have a strong grasp of UX and are comfortable creating sitemaps and wireframes.
• Any front end capabilities are a plus, but we don’t expect you to be a developer.
• Our clients include: Google, Apple, Oracle, Tesla Motors, NBC Sports, NASDAQ, Rosetta Stone, and more. We are looking for experienced talent. Interested applicants should provide a resume and examples of work. Show us what you’ve got.
Visual design experience in an agency setting
Benefits and Salary:
• Health Insurance (100% of individual coverage paid by nclud)
• Dental Insurance (100% of individual coverage paid by nclud)
• Vision Plan (100% of individual coverage paid by nclud)
• Unlimited Vacation
• 11 Paid Holidays
• 3 Months of Paid Family Leave
• Outstanding Work/Life Balance
• Remote Work
• Very Competitive Salary
We are looking for experienced talent. Interested applicants should send a resume and examples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org