Position: Interactive Designer
Location: Plymouth Meeting, PA
Vault Communications, one of Philadelphia’s leading public relations and marketing communications firms, seeks an interactive designer to join its growing creative department.
Candidates must be able to design for web and be comfortable building responsive websites in a WordPress environment. You should thrive in a fast-paced workplace and have great communication skills.
You will work with the agency art director and graphic designer on websites and social media creative. Print design skills are a big plus. Our small but mighty creative department provides these services: branding, advertising, tradeshow graphics, direct mail campaigns, e-mail marketing, web development for small to medium-sized sites and social media design.
You Gotta Have
- A strong portfolio with range of web samples
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, HTML, CSS, Responsive Web
- An understanding of current web design best practices, styles and methodology
- Experience with CMS platforms, including WordPress
It Would Be Great If You Have
- Experience designing mobile apps
- Experience designing Facebook apps / contests
- Print skills, or a strong desire to get acquainted with print design
3-5 years of experience, or stellar portfolio and skill set are required.
Please send your cover letter, resume, samples and salary requirements to jphelan(at)vaultcommunications (dot)com.