Position: UX Strategist
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Position Type: Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
• Define project roadmaps and strategies.
• Plan, conduct, and synthesize research (including ethnographic / customer research and evaluative research) and testing.
• Develop audience profiles and journey maps.
• Conduct content inventories and audits, define strategy and manage content processes.
• Manage measurement planning (business, analytics, and UX metrics) and reports on findings.
• At least 5 years of professional experience design work
• Experience working collaboratively with developers, other designers, project and product managers, and stakeholders
• Experience defining the strategy process for projects, including resource planning and estimating tasks
• Experience reviewing project deliverables for completeness, including alignment to project goals and data/research
• Premium health, dental, and vision benefits
• Employer-paid telemedicine
• Healthy lifestyle reimbursement
• Employer-paid life insurance + AD&D
• Voluntary life & disability
• Healthcare FSA + Dependent Care FSA
• Commuter transit + parking account
• 401K program with an immediate 4% match
• Generous vacation + sick time off
• Paid maternity/paternity leave
• Paid family leave
• Volunteer time off
• Charitable donation match