Position: Temporary Interactive Designer
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Website: Urban Outfitters
Founded in 1970, Urban Outfitters operates more than 200 stores in the United States, Canada, and Europe, all offering an eclectic mix of merchandise. We stock our stores with what we love, calling on our—and our customer’s—interest in contemporary art, music, and fashion. From men’s & women’s apparel and accessories to items for the apartment, we offer a lifestyle-specific shopping experience for the educated, urban-minded individual in the 18 to 30 year-old range—both online and in our stores as well as through our catalog.
- Handle and take ownership of concepts and projects already in progress to completion.
- Create clear and pixel perfect designs across web and native application projects.
- Collaborate with designers, UX team, developers and other relevant teams across the business.
- Create interactive prototypes of designs and concepts.
- Initiate new interactive concepts across the website and applications.
- Awareness of the ecommerce industry and trends across native applications, web and social media networks.
- 1-2 years’ design experience.
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe InDesign Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and After Effects).
- Experience with designing in Bohemian Sketch.
- Native application, website and responsive design experience.
- An expert in creating developer ready artwork.
- Detail oriented and highly organized.
- Knowledge and understanding of coding and interactive capabilities.
- Experience in retail or fashion related industry is a plus.
Bachelor’s Degree in Visual Communication, Graphic Design or a related field.
Submit your application online.