Location: Paoli, PA
Small yet mighty and nimble design studio in the Philly ‘burbs with a big heart looking for a designer comfortable across media. Must be a deft creative thinker who possesses the chops to bring their ideas to life, always aiming for great and nothing less.
- Participate in the whole process from concept to press check or launch
- Bring passion and creativity to every assignment
- Design tailored solutions for various clients
- Meet or beat all assigned deadlines
- Interface with clients
- Present concepts with rationale
- 1–3 Years experience, preferably some agency work
- Proven conceptual and design skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks with grace
- Attitude-free, honest, dependable, enthusiastic, easy-going, self-motivated
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Expert knowledge of a Mac, Adobe CS (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS and current web technologies
- Loves the smell of ink
- Illustration, photography, copywriting skills a plus and at times, a necessity (we’re all self-starters)
- An endless passion for the greater good
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include cover letter, salary requirements, resume and link to online portfolio. Must have strong online portfolio. Prima donnas need not apply. No relocation.
Position: 90 day contract with option for full-time.
Compensation: determined by level of experience.