Position: Graphic Designer
Location: Newark, Delaware
Website: University of Delaware
Start Date: ASAP
The University of Delaware seeks a talented Graphic Designer with an eye for dynamic, cohesive design that complements content and advances the University’s mission. This position will be responsible for designing and producing projects that support the Development and Alumni Relation departments including brochures, invitations, booklets, reports, emails and websites. The designer will work collaboratively with all areas of DAR, and be provided branding guidelines and template documents to assist in execution of projects.
- Provides graphic design services for the development and design of communications and marketing materials including brochures, proposals, reports, invitations, emails, web presence and more.
- Manages production files for print pieces and serves as liaison with vendors related to printing, design and mailing of materials to ensure timely and acceptable delivery.
- Supports the email sending process by designing emails, serving as a back-up sender of emails and providing expertise to colleagues about the email process.
- Maintains confidentiality and discretion when dealing with President, high profile donors, volunteers and staff.
- High school diploma or GED, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Two to four years of job-related experience in graphic design, communications, marketing or related field.
- Graphic design experience including strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud. Experience design for web and emails strongly preferred. HTML knowledge a bonus.
- Ability to adapt style and design to a variety of audiences. Strong skills in balancing multiple projects at one time
Benefits and Salary: