Position: Creative Specialist
Location: Blackwood, NJ
Website: U.S. Vision
U.S. Vision, a retailer of prescription/fashion eyewear, seeks a Creative Specialist to support the design of brand marketing materials. This is an exciting opportunity to help build and grow our Optical brand voice across a diverse range of retail partners in the department store, wholesale club, and mass merchandise classes of trade. Reporting to the Creative Manager, the successful candidate should possess the ability to transform fresh ideas into actionable concepts, with the goal of establishing a consistent look and feel across all creative platforms.
Translate creative briefs into design concepts that:
Lead the design of compelling marketing vehicles and in-store graphics, including but not limited to:
- Drive consumer relevance and engagement
- Meet marketing objectives and drive traffic to deliver sales
- Collaborate with Marketing, Visual, outside agencies, and other cross-functional partners to build strong, consistent concepts that differentiate our Optical brands from the competition
- Print Advertising
- Direct Mail
- Email and Digital
- In-store signage and collateral
- Prepare final files (flattening of images, packaging for traffic, organization/placement in centralized location for future reference and access).
- Coordinate/traffic assets to key stakeholders in the creative process, including Host contacts, agencies, and internal cross-functional partners.
- Support the maintenance of design standards, guidelines, and best practices; ensure alignment of standards with Host partner expectations.
- BFA in Graphic Design preferred
- 3+ years of design experience in graphic design, advertising, brand and/or retail environments
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
- Prior experience with file transfer and creative trafficking best practices
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Please click here to apply. Please include portfolio (or link to your portfolio) with your application. Please no outside agencies.
NOTICE: This email transmission may contain confidential health information that is privileged and legally protected from disclosure by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). This information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, disclosing, distributing, copying, acting upon or otherwise using the information contained in this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this information in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this email.